Notes to Membership Pricing Summary:
- Enrollment Fee: $250 one-time fee for new members.
- Membership Dues: Payable in a lump sum or in quarterly installments + installment fee. Member commitment is for 12 months from sign-up.
- Discovery Membership: 30-day Social Membership benefits + one Discovery Fleet Captain sail + one full day on the water coaching. Online sailing education and eligibility for US Sailing Basic Keelboat Certification test.
- Social Membership: Eligible to access all non-sailing club events and facilities. $400 per year plus Enrollment Fee.
- Introductory Membership: Social Membership benefits + one Fleet Captain sail as crew per month. Not eligible to participate in any Club Racing Series.
- Full Membership: Social Membership benefits plus unlimited Fleet Captain sails as crew. Eligible to participate in any Club Racing Series and other racing events for an additional fee.
- Fleet Captain Skipper: Members who are eligible to skipper J80’s only during Fleet Captain sails. Eligible to participate as a Full Member outside of Fleet Captain sail times and to race as crew. Not eligible to skipper in any Club Racing Series. All approved Club skipper members will receive a Fleet Captain Credit (an earned discount that will only be applied to future sales as a credit against Membership Dues (i.e. during your next annual billing cycle) when you skipper eight (8) Fleet Captain Sails in the season.
- J/80-Rated Skipper: Eligible to skipper J/80s for Fleet Captain and private sails. Eligible to form racing teams for the Club Racing Series. Also eligible to receive Fleet Captain Credit (see criteria in #7 above).
- Melges 24-Rated Skipper: Eligible to skipper either Melges 24 or J/80 for Fleet Captain and private sails. Eligible to form racing teams for the Club Racing Series. Also eligible to receive Fleet Captain Credit (see criteria in #7 above).
- Private Sails: J/80 and Melges 24-Rated Skippers are eligible to bring guests at specified times. Private Sails are allowed on weekends, non-racing evenings and weekdays before 5 pm. $20 per-guest fee applies.
- Additional Racing Fees: (i) Club Racing Series: Evening Club race series with fees defined by Notice of Race or Sailing Instructions (ii) Other Racing Events – $40 per person unless defined by Notice of Race or Sailing Instructions.
- Early Payment Incentive: 10% off Full Memberships dues when paid in full by 01/13/23
- Community Discounts: 33% off Full Membership dues for adults ages 21-25. 50% off Full Membership dues for adults 65+.
- Household Incentive: 20% off Social, Introductory or Full Membership dues for households where one member is a paying for the Full Membership.
- Referral Incentive: When an existing Members refers a new Member to the Sail Club who enrolls for a Full Membership, the existing Member and the new Member will each receive a $100 earned discount that will only be applied to future sales as a credit against Membership Dues (i.e. during the Member’s next annual billing cycle).
- Spinnaker Usage Fee: $20 per occasion