- Pick Up/Drop Off – < 30 minute stay
- Day Rate: Stay of 4 or less hours (departure 1 hour before office closing)
- Overnight: Stay of 5 or more hours, usually overnight
- Weekly: Stay of 7 consecutive overnight stays
- Monthly: Stay of 30 consecutive overnight stays
- Summer Season Rates – May 1st to October 31st
- All prices are for the term, per linear foot of the vessel
- For slips, the berthing charge will be calculated using the greater of the length of the slip or length of the vessel
- Multihulls: a 1.5x pricing adjustment will be applied to all multihull dockage rates
- July 4th Weekend: Minimum 4 night stay, 2x surge on night of July 4th
Shore Power Daily Hookup Fee/Options:
- 30 Amp hookup fee – $25
- 50 Amp or 2 x 30 Amp hookup fee – $50
- 100 Amp hookup fee (120v/208v, 1-Phase) – $70
- 100 Amp hookup fee (120v/240v & 480v, 3-phase) – $120
- 200 Amp hookup fee (480v, 3-phase) – $170
*Metered option: Guests staying longer than 21 days may elect to pay a one- time hook up fee plus a metered electric charge.
- 50% deposit required to reserve transient slip
- Balance is due 48 hours prior to start of reservation
- Slip fees and deposits are non-refundable. Credit may be applied to future reservations by the Marina.
Dockage Request Form
If you are interested in reserving dockage at ONE°15 Brooklyn Marina, please complete the form below and we will contact you with further details.